CLOUD TELEPHONE SYSTEM
Easy configurationOur intuitive web interface makes configuration easy and quick. All you need is your web browser! This also means you don’t need a technician to install your phone system—just plug in, configure and you’re ready to go! Try a demo now.
Encrypted callsAt vio:networks, we are serious about your privacy. Our platform is hosted in professional, certified German data centres secured to ISO27001 standard for information security—and in contrast to many other similar products, our calls are encrypted to industry standard using TLS/SRTP. Make calls safe in the knowledge that we are working hard to protect your privacy as a core value of the company. Read more about our security model.
Device freedomUse your phone system from anywhere as if you were at your desk! Our integrated platform allows you to make calls and manage contacts from your phone, computer or tablet, on up to five devices per user.
Full professional phone system featuresTake control of a powerful feature set including:
- Interactive Voice Response menus
- Call queuing
- Call transfer & pickup
- Voicemail & voicemail via email
- Presence lamp indication for colleagues
- Intercom function
- Internal instant messaging function
- Conference calls with up to 50 attendees
- Group calls (hunt groups)
- Digital fax function (hardware fax also usable via adapter)
- One central phonebook for your entire company
- A range of phone numbers from 5200 geographic areas in Germany
- International numbers from 70 countries
- Softphone for PC, Mac, iPhone and Android
- And more!
Keep your current phone numberWe know that you don’t want to risk losing business by switching numbers. We’ll assist you in migrating your existing number over to use with your vio:networks phone system. Get in touch to find out how easy it is to switch.
Reliability and stabilityWe know that you can’t afford to be unreachable, so we make sure our system is guaranteed to be 99.9% available—higher than a traditional phone setup. The reliability of the vio:pbx is ensured thanks to a mirrored system that will step in should an outage of the main system occur—this happens in a matter of seconds and should therefore be unnoticeable.
With you for the long runWe don’t charge for updates, maintenance or licensing of the platform; we are here to grow with your business. At vio:networks, we believe in transparent pricing and features, not hidden costs and surprises. Read more about our pricing tiers here.
Frequently asked questions
- Which phones can I use?For desk and wireless DECT phones we recommend phones from Yealink and Snom. You can also use our desktop and smartphone apps for making calls. Please see our phones page for more information.
- What kind of telephone and internet connection do I need?As calls via our service are made using your internet connection, a telephone connection is not needed. Your required internet speed is based on the number of parallel calls you want to make. One phone call needs a minimum of 100 Kbps up and download speed. For example, on an internet connection with a 50Mbps download speed and 10Mbps upload speed, you should be able to make 100 calls at the same time (the 10Mbps upload speed being the limiting factor in this example).
- Do you provide me an internet connection?No, we don’t provide internet connections. A dedicated internet connection just for calling is not necessary, you can use the internet connection you already use for mails, browsing and other internet services.
- I have several company locations and home office workers. What do I do?Easy! You can just plug in your phones at every location to connect to our phone system. Your employees around the world can use the phone system as if they were all in the same office.
- Is it possible to make calls with my iPhone/Android?Yes. All you need to do is install our free app and connect to our phone system when logged into WIFI or LTE.
- How long is my contract duration?We aim to keep our customers with good performance rather than long contract duration. You just need to give us thirty days’ notice to terminate your contract, so cancel before the beginning of the month and your contract will finish at the end of that month.
- How does number porting work?If you want to use your existing numbers with us, we provide you with a simple form to fill out and return to us. We then deal with your current provider and let you know when yours numbers will be ported over to our service.
Important: When porting your numbers your existing telephone connections will be terminated. If your internet connection is combined with your telephone connection it might be terminated as well. Please contact your existing provider to make sure your internet connection will stay available. If your internet connection will be terminated we suggest setting up another internet connection prior to porting your numbers.
Get in touch today for your personal quote or to
start your free trial